OSHA 10 and 30 Hour General industry with Free Study Guide
51 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 41
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
Upon successful completion of each course, students can download a certificate of completion immediately. You will receive the official DOL OSHA Outreach wallet cards within 6-8 weeks.
You can find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player. Other reference materials are available from the OSHA website; please visit http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/
Curtis Chambers: DOLcard.com's outreach trainer for General Industry, is available to answer any questions about the course. He can be reached at email@example.com
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them
- Slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
- Effective Egress and fire protection program
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
- Hazards of chemicals -Electrical hazards
- Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
- Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Outreach|
|OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Outreach|
|10 Hour General Industry Outreach Study Guide|
|30 Hour General Industry Outreach Study Guide|
What are Construction Outreach Training Programs?
Having a solid understanding of industry hazards can make all the difference for construction workers, supervisors, and safety personnel. To raise awareness, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) developed outreach training programs for today's workforce. We ÂÂoffer 10-hour and 30-hour construction safety courses to prepare you for the common hazards of the job.
Who Should Take the 10-Hour and 30-Hour Safety Training?
The OSHA 10-Hour Construction Outreach Training is ideal for entry-level workers who need basic knowledge of occupational health and safety hazards. This web-based course also serves as an introduction to OSHA policies, safety and health provisions, and employer responsibilities. It takes a minimum 10 hours to complete and has no course prerequisite.
The OSHA 30-Hour Construction Outreach Training is recommended for workers with supervisory or safety responsibilities. Field supervisors, foremen, and related safety personnel can expect at least 30 hours of comprehensive training on process safety management, personal protective equipment, and more! There are no prerequisites for this course.
Why Choose Us?
Master the essentials of construction safety, without the hassle! Online, you can complete the 10 or 30-hour construction outreach training as long as you're connected to the internet. Get 24/7 access to our self-paced courses that are designed according to the latest regulatory standards.
What Happens Next?
Learners must have a minimum score of 70% to pass the quizzes and the final exam. Upon completing the 10 or 30-hour course, students will be able to print the certificate of completion on demand. The corresponding Department of Labor (DOL) Wallet Card will arrive 6 to 8 weeks after course completion. Contact us for more information about additional regulatory training requirements.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose dolcard.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.