OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training with Free Study Guide
30 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 10
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: General Industry Employees
Upon successful completion of the course, students can download a certificate of completion immediately. You will receive the official DOL OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach wallet card within 6-8 weeks.
You can find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player. Other reference materials are available from the OSHA website; please visit http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/
Curtis Chambers: DOLcard.com's outreach trainer for General Industry, is available to answer any questions about the course. He can be reached at email@example.com
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them. This includes:
- Slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
- Effective Egress and fire protection program
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
- Hazards of chemicals
- Electrical hazards
- Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
- Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Outreach|
|10 Hour General Industry Outreach Study Guide|
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Module 2: Walking & Working Surfaces
- Module 3: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 4: Hazardous Materials
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 6: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 7: Electrical Safety
- Module 8: Hazard Communication
- Module 9: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 10: Safety and Health Programs
- Final Exam
About the OSHA 10-Hour Course
Countless employees are being exposed to general industry hazards on a daily basis. To help workers stay safe and compliant, we have tapped subject matter experts to develop the 10-Hour General Industry Outreach Training Program. It includes a practical overview of how to recognize and prevent occupational hazards in general industry settings.
This 10-hour online program uses the latest regulatory standards as a guide. General industry workers are just a few clicks away from having a better grasp of the health and safety practices covered in OSHA Act Part 1910. Learn about crucial OSHA policies and guiding principles even if you're on-the-go!
What Happens Next?
You may take the course anytime, anywhere as long as you're connected to the internet. Actual training takes a minimum of 10 hours. To pass the quizzes and the final exam, you must score at least 70%. Enrollees may take the tests three times to achieve a passing rate.
Upon completing the training and the survey at the end of the course, you may be able to print the certificate on demand. Expect the DOL Wallet Card an official documentation for students who have taken the 10-hour outreach training to be shipped within 2 weeks of course completion. Contact local regulatory authorities for complete training requirements about OSHA 10-hour courses.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
30+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose dolcard.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.